The project iENTRANCE@ENL will join the NanoInnovation2023 week that will take place in Rome from 18-22 September 2023.
The conference and exhibition is promoted the Italian Association for Industrial Research (AIRI) and the NanoItaly Association in collaboration with our project partners:
- National Institute of Metrology - INRIM
- University of Rome La Sapienza
- Polytechnic of Turin
- Bruno Kessler Foundation (FBK)
- Institute of Microsystems and Microelectronics, National Research Council (CNR-IMM)
iENTRANCE@ENL will contribute to the programme implementation in the folowing sessions:
- Round Table "Platforms and Open access Research Infrastructures for the Technology Transfer"
- School on Nanotechnology - the Italian Network for Micro and Nano Fabrication (It-fab) "PNRR Research Infrastructures" Dr. Vittorio Morandi, Scientific Coordinator, CNR-IMM
- Workshop: Emerging Materials and Technologies for a sustainable society "iENTRANCE@ENL: a reserach infrastrucure on nanoscience and nanotechnology for energy transition and circular economy within the NextGenEU Program" Dr. Vittorio Morandi, Scientific Coordinator, CNR-IMM
- School on Nanotechnology - the Italian Network for Micro and Nano Fabrication (It-fab) su "FAIR Data - OPEN Data" Francesca De Chiara, Researcher, CNR-IMM, Bologna
- Workshop Open Innovation & Open Science
"Implementation and Sustainability of the Research Infrastructures’ ecosystem" Dr. Vittorio Morandi, Scientific Coordinator, CNR-IMM
"Open Science and Open Innovation: guidelines and application" Francesca De Chiara, Researcher, CNR-IMM, Bologna
"Technology transfer, Industrial Research and Technological Infrastructures for Innovation" chaired by Alfredo Picano, IR Manager, CNR-IMM
The event is mentioned to gather the large and multidisciplinary community involved in the study and development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other enabling technologies in all possible application areas at a national level. Moreover, this edition will focus on the Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF) projects for the energy transition, digital transition, circular economy but also biomedicine and much more. This is addressed to researchers, institutions, investors, businesses and other economic operators, government institutions, media, and other the stakeholders interested in the latest developments in micro and nanotechnologies.
➡️ The programme is available here: https://www.nanoinnovation2023.eu/